Sunday 5 January 2014

Lush haul

Hello! I've been wanting to do this post for a couple of days but I havent been able to, but here we are!


You might know but i'm a lush fan, which maybe heading towards addict but I think I have control at the moment. So after Christmas I took advantage of the 50% off sale, aaahh them words I don't know when I'll see them again I picked up a couple of my faves and some products I hadn't tried previously. Before I even looked properly at my purchases I was impressed with the lengths they go to keep to their 'ethics' the packaging is made from potato starch and the 'plastic' was cellulose both biodegradable.. why do not more places do this and the postage and packaging costs were not huge either. Onto my haul..

2012/13 Faves Magic Wand Bubble Bar and Golden Wonder Bath Bomb

I love the scent of the bubble bar as it is the same as the snow fairy shower gel which I haven't bought because generally their shower gels are overpriced. Out of all the bath products I think the bubble bars are the best value as you can at least get 4-5 baths out of them. my only explanation for re-purchasing this can be seen in this post right HERE just look at it I insist!!

Christmas Eve Bubble Bar
This is a lush classic in my mind... here is what they say about it 'This bubble bar was invented for those times when you are getting ready for a big event. Soak in the bath and relax in mountains of bubbles and rise with a hint of sensual jasmine fragrance lingering on your body' Ooh sensual I like the sound of that very much!

Star Light, Star Bright
I'm pretty sure this was a new thing as I haven't seen it before, this is the only bath melt which I purchased and I'm super excited because it should make my skin feel all lovely when I get out of the bath. Lush say 'Catch a falling star and put it your... bath' That is precisely what I intend to do!

Bombardino
I had wondered how this delicious Lemon Meringue Pie smelling bath was related to festivities but through the quickest bit of research there is actually a drink, had around this time of year in Italy especially at ski resorts. What does lush say...'Sit back and relax in a bath of creamy Alpine indulgence' 

Secret Santa Ballistic
For this one its best to leave it to Lush themselves me thinks 'Modelled on the original Lush shop29 Poole Highstreet, this is our very own Santa's grotto. The fragrance was created to emulate the rich smell of essential oils inside the shop, and there's even a minature red father christmas bath bomb inside' Service to say I'm very excited for this one!

So White Bath Bomb
I got this one as a a kind of joke to myself  because its sounds like snow white and it has the apple sent a going on AND was in Snow White over christmas so its a sentimental one this one! Lush says... 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'

Ponche Shower Gel
Finally my last purchase, as I said at the top I don't normally buy Shower Gels from lush as I think they are overpriced! But it was half price which at £2.15 was still overpriced I got it anyway. I love the smell of this and I hope it is damn well good because it oughta be!!

Thanks for popping by!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment