Friday 1 November 2013

a topshop OOTD

Hello! its November pinch punch first of the month :s Yesterday I went to meet my lovely friend Rosie for a caffe nero date which was fabulous! On my walk into town I took some pictures as I thought it was all lovely and autumnal, I also took some outfit pics when I got home :)

 my staple boots for a/w
 pumpkin spice latte yummy
naked tree



Jeans, Cami, Leather Jacket Topshop, Scarf Charity shop



 an attempt at winged eyeliner that didn't go too bad? #practisemakesperfect
 
Even though I hate the fact its getting colder it means I can whip out my fave things for example the leather jacket, the ol tartan scarf which i'm sure will have a bundle of appearances, and oxblood coloured everything which you'll have seen since the start of the month! There's also nothing better than a nice hot drink to warm you up on a chilly day :) I think yesterday was the first time I got excited for Christmas seeing all the Christmas decorations and cards made me feel soooo happy!
 
Thanks for popping by!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment