Saturday 12 October 2013

so i went to primark

Hello! Today I did a fairly early morning trip to primark with my mum in the search for a couple of things something fluffy and a cropped jumper, and for the first time in my life I managed to complete a primark mission :D

 

 Purchase 1 - The Fluffy Jumper
This picture does this jumper no favours at all, it is soooooo soft, cosy and warm I can't wait to wear it, I'm going to feel like a little polar bear!
 
Purchase 2 - The Cropped Jumper
This could definitely be straight out of Topshop! This I bought this mainly so I could extend how long I could wear my dress for, as I normally don't wear them in the autumn/winter as they mainly have quite high waists nipped in, and I if I wear a normal jumper you can't see the fitted shape! 
 
Thanks for popping by, I nearly didn't post because the lighting was rubbish and I hope you don't mind :)
 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment