Thursday 31 October 2013

Autumnal Layered ootd

Hello! This is what I wore yesterday when I went for a catch up with my friend Tess over tea and cake (hint baking post coming soon!) As its starting to get chilly in the UK its been time to pile the layers on!




Top Zara, Cardi hm (old), Waistcoat my mum's, Scarf Charity Shop, Boots Next (old), Jewelery (old), Nail Polish Topshop awol
 
I would just like to assure you my boots are a pair but are just so ridic worn/dead they are looking less and less like a pair but they are!!! In this outfit I have pair tartan in the scarf and the winter floral top together which I think is quite unusual but it works because the colours tie in together. I have also been wearing this waistcoat a lot as I feel it adds a little but of warmth to an outfit but without feeling overwhelmed by the amount of layers. When I went outside I also popped on my leather jacket so I wouldn't be cold!
 
 
Thanks for popping by!
 
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment