Saturday 21 September 2013

you blue me away

Hello! A while back I stumbled across Nails Inc Baker Street I feel in love with the colour, however I own another nail polish from nails inc and I wasn't impressed with  the quality of the product, so despite my love for the colour I let it go. I thought all hope was lost in the world until through the power of blogs and youtube I discovered a dupe, from Topshop which is AWOL.

 
On the website this nail polish averages at 4.9 stars in the review section, and I completely understand why! The picture above was taken a solid 4 days after I put it on, with NO topcoat and it has barely chipped, normally nail polish chips like there is no tomorrow and I'm for ever toping it up. The colour, is described as Electric Blue, it is so bright, but I would personally say it has a slight pastel edge despite the brightness. AWOL has earned me loads of compliments, if you love nail polish this is one to add to your collection you will not regret it, in fact I insist you get it, I LOVE IT THAT MUCH!
 
Thanks for popping by!
If you don't already follow me on bloglovin' to keep up to date
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment