Wednesday 4 September 2013

Transitional OOTD

Hello! This is just a couple of quick photos I took of my outfit just before bed, the outfit definetly edges of the summery side of things, but the shirt thrown over, deals with the cooler air especially in the evenings now. However today and tomorrow are set to be beautiful days summer has not quite left us yet :)


silly pose alert! just noticed my lips are the same colour as my wall :L
The dress is actually a charity shop find, originally from Topshop. With the navy blue, and the stripes really play of the nautical theme which is always associated with summer. I love the contrast of colour and pattern with the shirt.

To finish the outfit off I popped on my brogues which don't get enough love, mainly because I get a bit stuck on how to style them - any help is welcome!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for popping by

xxx 

1 comment:

  1. your shoes are awesome. perfect for fall and they will match every outfit.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete