Sunday 29 September 2013

September Faves

Hello! This month I've found it super hard to narrow down my favourite things because despite being back at school this has been such a good month :D


I thought I should start with beauty bits as I don't normally but this month I have a few
First up is the Lush Bubblegum lip scrub, for me it has two uses, one is to buff my lips to make them nice and soft for lipstick application and you know what it has deffo made a difference, it really helps me personally when the lipstick fades, as it no longer sticks so much in dry patches. NOW the second use is really simple I just like to sit there and smell it because it just smells divine!

Next up is the Real Techniques Blush brush... I had been wanting this for ages, since I really got into reading blogs and watching youtube about a year ago, the hype about real techniques made me desperate to get my hands on at least one to see what the hype was all about! And you know what I haven't been let down, first of all it applies product well and secondly it is soooo soft :)

I'm not going to go into much detail, as it has had some coverage on the blog already, but its the Maybelline the Rocket Mascara which I love.


Finally in the Beauty segment I have the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush. This is the perfect berry colour for autumn, I really want to get a similar colour in lipstick form which might last a bit longer, but for now I'm happy with it!

Now moving onto Fashion Faves!
So number one is my dark green jeans, I just cannot get enough of wearing them, but i'm getting to the stage where I am definitely wearing them way too much... oops, but apart from these literally my only bottoms are leggings and you can't be wearing them all the time!
Secondly the Topshop Cami in the picture. I love the colour, I love how it looks and its super comfortable as well which is such a bonus!
Finally my heeled Chelsea boots which really could be in any months favourite, but I have been wearing them a lot recently i.e. pretty much all the time.

Random Faves
Firstly a new discovery it is the Twinings Cherry and Cinnamon tea, omg, with most flavoured tea you are basically drinking hot water. Not with this one, hell no! Although I don't want to be thinking about it this just smells of Christmas... along with the ol Gingerbread Latte this drink is gonna help me through autumn and winter!

 half eaten sticky toffee pudding
yum chocolate pudding 
Next up is these amazing puddings by Aunty's within 30 seconds you have a tasty and delicious desert, my fave is the chocolate, don't just take my word for it my brother also loves it and my lovely friend Rosie loved it when she came over!

TO finish my faves is HAIRSPRAY, you may know I went to see it if you read this post where I shared my thoughts on it, so i'm not gonna repeat myself! I also said that I got Amber in our school production :) So far we have only had dance rehearsals as we're gonna put our 'you can't stop the beat' dance into our school dance show, I wish we had more rehearsals because I have so much fun doing it! I can't wait to get the script and the score either so much excitement over here!!!

Thanks for popping by, I hope that October will be as fun as September was!
What have been your faves this month?
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment