Friday 27 September 2013

Hairspray OOTN

Hello guys!



Yesterday I went to the theatre to see Hairspray with the very lovely Rosie, and it was amazing, I was super excited to go as i'm actually playing Amber in our school production! I'm gonna admit it right now i'm not a huge fan of the film (don't shoot me!!!) but being in the theatre just made it, the atmosphere wasalmost electric, especially in the duet between Edna and Wilbur, the scene was just hilarious as he caressed her boobs (not sure that was the best word!) the auditiorium was so quiet, and then as it went on it started with everyone giggling as they held the audiences attention there were roar od laughter, something which you can't capture in film I don't think.

So onto the outfit, now this is very similar to my last Outfit post, but I think it shows how just by changing one item you get quite a different look, or even just a different hairstyle!



sneaky closeish up of my hoops!
Cardi, top and shoes same as here, skirt & hoops topshop, bracelet accessorize

I like this outfit for going to the theatre because its nice and dressed up, but its not overly formal and occassion appropriate.

Hope you enjoyed the post!

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment