Sunday 9 June 2013

A dip into the french skincare water

Hello guys!

Today I have the first of a few products to mention from Vichy, which is the first time I have branched out into the French Skincare market. Their tagline is 'Health is Beautiful', they differentiate themselves from other brands because the only water used in the products is sourced from hot springs from the town Vichy in France.

I haven't bought these products, but I was given loads of samples by one of my dancing friends, who recently did some promo work with them.

lucky me hehe
 
 
Micellar waters are everywhere since the Bioderma one exploded onto the scene, which is another French skincare brand just in case you've been living under a rock for over a year. I haven't tried any other micellar waters, so I can't compare but I can tell you how this one worked for me!
 
For its first use it had to remove show make up, which there was a lot of! I didn't have to scrub at all, the make up glided off my skin without much effort at all, to my relief after shows make up can be an absolute nightmare to take off at the best of times! There isn't much else to say, it didn't aggravate my skin and there is NO funky smell or anything like that. It is easy to get hold off in the UK with boots stocking it. Happy Me!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, show makeup is a bitch to remove, the fact it removed it without trouble is good! X

    ReplyDelete