Tuesday 28 May 2013

May Faves

Hello! We are at the end of another unseasonal month, and here's what I have been loving!

Radio 1 I've been listening every time I go out in my car, instead of listening to CD's , and I've even been tuning in at home! May is a big month is a huge month for Radio 1 especially with the Big Weekend in London Derry, which I wish I could have gone to, but you can't always be a winner can you?

This month I couldn't do a favourites post without mentioning Playhouse Creatures! This was my AS theatre studies performance piece. I had so much fun doing this play with such lovely people lots of banter 'what can I say?' and laughs along the way, and I'm going to miss spending time with a group of such lovely people! Yes that's you Naomi, Rosie, Hanna and Ocean, I'm sharing my love for you guys on the internet!!

Over the last couple of days I've had such a good time with coffee shop visits, the wafflehouse (i love that place!) and wondering around the pretty parts of where I live!

Thanks for reading, I was planning to do some more posts but I've had some issues uploading pictures which is a pain!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment