Monday 25 February 2013

London Haulin'

Hello guys...
After a couple of quiet days I am back! With a haul for you, from my little trip to London on Saturday and here is what I got!


My first port of call was Forever 21 as we don't have one in Norwich, they have so many lovely items at really reasonable prices and I'm super happy with my purchases!

Jumper £14.75

Sweater £12

Top £12.25

(I also got a black jersey top, with sheer back but this was hard to photograph!)

I then headed to Topshop Oxford Circus, expecting to be wowed by their petite section... I wasn't and they didn't have the skirt I wanted. Any other petite girls have issues with the Petite sections of shops apart from ME?? But I couldn't go away empty handed!!

Earrings £5, Stud Set £8.50, Lipstick (Ooh La La) £8

Before we headed to the theatre we popped into Urban Outfitters for a look around, turns out you can't do that in my case and I came out with these AMAZING leggings from the make Truly Madly Deeply.

Leggings £28

More London themed posts are coming in the next few days!!

xxx





6 comments:

  1. so sad about topshop not impressed on your behalf :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my mummy is hoping to save the day today fingers crossed xx

      Delete
  2. i love the cat top so much, cats are my fave animals x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guessed they might be from reading your blog! They're mine too :D

      Delete
  3. I love your blog so much! 'Oh La La' and 'Infrared' are defo one of my favourite Topshop colours, have you tried Topshop blush too, they are also gorgeous! xxx

    http://beautyandscentedcandles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 <3 i defiantly want to buy infrared, no i haven't tried their blushes, but I am a fan of the nail polishes :)

      xxx

      Delete