Sunday 13 January 2013

GBBO Diary







Hello, today I just wanted to share my Diary. I had no idea they existed but my clever Mummy got me this. It is aesthetically pleasing to say the least, I am in love with my diary (never thought I'd say that). It as ample room for writing important date, loads of room to make little jottings in, AND the best thing is it has recipes (from the Great British Book of Baking). If for some reason you haven't got a 2013 diary I highly recommend you run out and get it, now.

And now here is my first bake from the book, Lemon Drizzle cake, although it is nearing being burnt I think it's one of the best things I've made flavour and texture wise. Apart from grating the lemons to get lemon zest, it is also one of the easiest things to make.


Hope you've enjoyed reading this :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment