Tuesday 20 November 2012

Wishlist #15

Cath Kidston has now been open in Norwich for just over a month, a perfect opportunity for a wishlist me thinks.

1. Another make up bag dude, seriously you have a problem. With 3 make up bags bursting at the seams with make up and nail polish, the word large seems like a good idea.

2.Possibly some of the cutest earrings I've seen and they're sitting on my Christmas list, sooo hopefully they'll be in my ears come Christmas day?!

3. Scissors are probably a weird thing to find on a wishlist, but look at the case guys.

4. Why couldn't I had seen these just before school started back in September, I would have definitely got them, as they're not much more expensive than places such as WHSmith.

Thanks for reading :) What would be on your wishlist from Cath Kidston, comment below!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment