Tuesday 13 November 2012

Wishlist #14 House of Fraser

This wishlist us in honour of my friend Harriet who you can find here, because I'm lovely like that and that's where she works!!


1. As a hot chocolate/maybe a coffee convert (damn you Starbucks) one does need more than one mug. This specimen from Linea is adorable and reasonably priced (probably the only thing on the list but shh).


2.Love the colour, love the style.The price however...

3. Ooooh I do like abit of miss Westwood from time to time. At this time of year i'm a sucker for tartan/tartan print, and I'd appreciate a purse where money doesn't decide to fall out, not that I'd have any money to put in it if I bought it!!

4. I personally right now doesn't really need this. But it would go perfectly in the Cottage i've dreamed up in my head.

What would you have if you could have anything from House of Fraser?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment