Tuesday 11 September 2012

Wishlist #6 Wellies


1. I don't know about you, but when I think about wellies, I think about Hunter. I don't know why, although it is probably because I mistake myself for someone of wealth! I am a fan of their short wellys and they're pink without being too pink!

2. I have had my eye on these for quite a while. When looking for wellies I do like them with abit of a pattern, without being too in your face.
 
3. These are making an appearance just to show you a more 'classic' wellie.
 
4. Who knew amazon sold wellies and other shoes? I like these for the same reason as I like the ones from Joules, they are understated but not boring!


After writing this I have decided there really ought to be a set way of spelling welly/wellie!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment