Sunday 23 September 2012

Lush Stuff

All pictures from Lush.

These are more of the presents my amazing friends gave me, and I feel thoroughly spoiled!!

Creamy Candy Bath
Oh my, this literally smells so good, I can't tell you. I'm not very good at describing smells but its a typical lush smell. Gaaaahhh it is GORGEOUS!!

Honey Farm Gift Set
This has lots of different amazing products.
Honey I Washed the Kids soap
My hands have never smelt so good, and the scent lingures long after you have washed them.

Butterball Bath Ballistic and Honey Bee Bath Ballistic
These bath ballistics have a very subtle smell, and I'm looking forward to trying them especially the Butterball one, because it's vanilla scented and I love the smell of Vanilla.

It's Raining Men shower gel
I could eat this - it smells that good, it would be very easy to mistake it for toffee or caramel and start eating it. I'm not sure that would be wise though!

Soft Coeur Massage Bar
Right this is what Lush says 'Melt the natural butters, honey and cocoa in your hands for a sensual - if rather sticky -  massage. Lick it off if you dare!' However I didn't quite get it right, I'm not sure having cold hands helped? Again it smells yummy!!!

xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment