Thursday 6 September 2012

Autumnal Telly

TV at this time of year is hands down my favourite, it is like in mid-august the telly comes alive. These are my personal favourites of what is on/coming up at the moment.


Doctor Who = Classic. This is something all of the family enjoys, which in my household is a MIRACLE! It isn't great if you're a scaredy cat like me, especially when the weeping angels appear, but I will not miss out on the nations favourite programme. Although I'll never forget the nightmares I had about the 'are you my mummy' episodes!

The Great British Bake Off. I love this programme. For someone who loves baking it is so inspirational, and gives me so many ideas of what to make next. My favourite section has to be the show-stopper section, this week the layered meringues was very tense - what method would work best French, Italian or Swiss?? I feel I always get behind the bakers, this week poor little John was heart broken nothing seemed to go his way, but he still made it through. This year there has definitely been some eye candy cue John and James ...

 I have been watching Strictly Come Dancing from the beginning, when Natasha and Brendan won the first series. Now I was gutted when Arlene Phillips left the show, but even more so when I found out Alesha was replacing her. I'm not sure about the new judge Darcey Bussel, yes she was a prima Ballerina, but wouldn't it be better to have an ex-professional dancer who was on the show such as Karen Hardy or Camilla Dallerup, who a)knows about Ballroom and b)has experienced the show? Rant over!! Strictly starts again on the 15th, and I can't wait to see what celebrities they have lined up!

Keeping up with the Kardashians - oh boy. A guilty pleasure? I don't know, but I can't stop watching it. There isn't that much to say apart from its amusing?!?

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment