Tuesday 28 August 2012

Wishlist #4



1. This lovely little number is from the Topshop Petite Section (as you will notice I like topshop just a little!). I have wanted a denim shirt type dress for quite a while, this maybe because I think I had one when I was little. I really really don't want to grow up so this dress and I seem like the perfect fit.

2. Recently I have felt that my wardrobe is a little too full of baggy t-shirts, and I feel I need  a few more girly girl items in my wardrobe. This top is from the Hollister 'So Cal Pretty' Section on their website. I really like the lace covering it, and well basically I want it, what more is there to say!!

3. I saw this the other day in accessorize, and it immediately caught my eye. I love anything with animals on it. I have too many tops with Cats on, 1 Rabbit top, Swan Leggings, a deer necklace and a snake ring. This necklace is so pretty, I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection.

4. Finally on my list is this Coral Shirt, again this is a departure from t-shirts, I just adore the colour of it, and it would look lovely with a good ol' pair of jeans!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment