Thursday 23 August 2012

Cake, cake, cake

Hello! As you can see in my little info section I have said I love baking. In this post I am going to show you bakes which I have made in the last year. I don't bake as often as I would like to because I am very good at piling on the pounds!!

My First Bake - Fruit Flan. I made this in one of my first food tech lessons all the way back in year 8. It wasn't that amazing, buy hey here you go!

Battenburg Cake (this icing was rank, but looked cool) 
My nan's birthday cake from this year.
Red Velvet Cake (first attempt) this is not a pretty sight, but they tasted okay.
Just some cute buns
EASTER CAKE! This has to be my most ambitious design to date, and was made totally on whim, due to boredom.
Ombre cake. I was quite pleased with this one. But round the back there's a bit of naked cake where I ran out of icing oops.
Victoria Sponge, I didn't have any icing sugar :/
Chocolate Brownie Cake, ooft heaven on a plate omnomnom <3 p="p">
Bakewell cupcakes, these were made on The Great British Bake Off by Hollie last year and they were delicious!!



No comments:

Post a Comment